Saturday, August 14, 2010

Nice guys do finish last...

What is it about me that drives people to walk all over me?  Do I have sucker written on my forehead?  Is this really what I'm meant for?  To show women that there are still nice guys out there, but it's just not me.  I should have learned by now not to try too hard, because it's inevitably going to end in disappointment.  It's the story of my life.  Seriously... I put in a monumental effort to compensate for my gruesome appearance, and for what?  So I can continually "just be friends"?

I'm not sure what I did to deserve being continually shit on, but it's getting a little out of hand.  I thought I'd found something that might make me happy for the first time in a year and half, but that's what I get for getting my hopes up I suppose.  Maybe it's time to stop being the nice guy.  I'm getting sick of losing out to other men.  

Clearly there's something wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment